Golf Scramble for Independence 2018

Golf Scramble for Independence 2018

About This Event

September 20, 2018
Salt Creek Golf Retreat
Shotgun Start at 12:30 pm
Lunch Served at 11:30 am

Includes: Lunch, bucket of balls, putting green time, cart, and 18 holes

Thank you to our lunch sponsor German American Bank, and our Believe and Achieve Sponsor Wooden McLaughlin! Scroll down to see and thank all of our other sponsors.

LIFEDesigns is raising money for our programs which provide staff supports to people with disabilities with a goal of increasing their level of independence.

Some of the areas we are able to provide support to our clients are in finding a job, learning life skills and to care for their own home, connecting with others in the community, and developing friendships.

Our clients supports are reimbursed through medicaid, which only covers about 85% of the true cost of providing the services. LIFEDesigns must fundraise to cover the remaining 15% so our programs can continue providing that life changing support.

Location / Venue

  • Address:
  • 2359 St. Rd. 46 East
  • Nashville, IN 47448
  • USA
  • Time:
  • Sep 20, 2018 12:30 pm to
  • Sep 20, 2018 06:30 pm

King of Swing

Believe and Achieve

Lunch Sponsor

Swing into Action

Beverage Sponsor

Putting Contest Sponsor

Tee Hole Sponsor

Team of 4 Sponsor

Prize Donor

LIFEDesigns, Inc.

Event to Support LIFEDesigns, Inc.

LIFEDesigns  believes that everyone should be included in their community and everyone has talents and abilities. We exist to provide the support and opportunities that people with disabilities need to achieve their goals. This is reflected in everything we do, from our in home support services, community education, supported employment, to Housing by LIFEDesigns.

Our organization was founded in 1982 by a group of parents who had children with disabilities. They believed that everyone deserved to live a life of purpose, and  there should be a better life for their children than living in an institution. Our values remain focused on community and inclusion. We choose to see the positive attributes that everyone possesses and  define people by their abilities rather than the challenges we all face. We strive to support our customers to find valued social roles, which connects them with their highest purpose—using their strengths for something greater than themselves.

LIFEDesigns along with the Monroe County Parks and Recreation Department and many other partners, built the Accessible Playscape at Karst Farm Park in Bloomington, Indiana. This is a truly unique project in the area, featuring a wheelchair accessible playground with a splash pad, and ramps that lead up to slides. LIFEDesigns is also a housing developer, and has built several projects focusing on Affordable Housing that is both accessible and stylish. Crawford Apartments is permanent supportive housing, a truly unique development providing permanent homes for people who are chronically homeless and have a disability.  Crawford Apartments was recognized with an award from the Lt. Governor of Indiana in 2014 for Community and Economic Development.

  1. Hayes Gibson Property Services, LLC
    Hayes Gibson Property Services, LLC gave a $250 donation
    3 days ago · Like
  2. Williams Bros. Health Care Pharmacy
    Williams Bros. Health Care Pharmacy gave a $250 donation
    16 days ago · Like
  3. Meineke Car Care Center
    Meineke Car Care Center gave a $250 donation
    16 days ago · Like
  4. Randy  Goodman
    Randy Goodman gave a $105.79 donation
    24 days ago · Like
  5. General Interiors
    General Interiors gave a $527.75 donation
    29 days ago · Like
  6. Centra Credit Union
    Centra Credit Union gave a $250 donation
    Team of 4: T.J. Blair, Alvin Lecher, Carl Fry, Dave Engel
    29 days ago · Like
  7. Blue & Co., LLC
    Blue & Co., LLC gave a $250 donation
    about 1 month ago · Like
  8. Duncan Supply Company, Inc
    Duncan Supply Company, Inc gave a $150 donation
    about 1 month ago · Like
  9. Paul I. Cripe, Inc.
    Paul I. Cripe, Inc. gave a $250 donation
    about 1 month ago · Like
  10. BKD Cpas and Advisors
    BKD Cpas and Advisors gave a $750 donation
    about 1 month ago · Like
  11. Troy Whittington
    Troy Whittington gave a $250 donation
    about 1 month ago · Like
  12. Wooden McLaughlin LLP
    Wooden McLaughlin LLP gave a $1,055.20 donation
    about 1 month ago · Like
  13. Tim Hightower
    Tim Hightower gave a $250 donation
    Honoring Mikey, Seth-Man, and other really special people!!
    about 1 month ago · Like
  14. German American Bancorp
    German American Bancorp gave a $1,000 donation
    about 2 months ago · Like
  15. Hylant
    Hylant gave a $250 donation
    about 2 months ago · Like